Re: Ruskin Tomato Festival

Haven't had a banana sandwich in years - maybe 50 or so - but they
used to be a staple of any sandwich plate or lunch box.  Tomato
sandwiches have always been and still are one of the great indulgences
of summer.  I guess it's a southern thing.
In a message dated 05/06/2007 9:34:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,