To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ruskin Tomato Festival

I know we've visited this subject b4, but it's kind of interesting how we all grew up with certain foods and not others. To me, a sandwich requires some sort of protein. However, I'd never heard of an egg sandwich until I was an adult. To me sandwich protein was meat, cheese, or peanut butter.

And last night my sister and I were talking about the difference we noticed in foods when we moved from Chicago to Ft. Wayne when I was 10. We'd never seen noodles b4 and couldn't quite grasp why a favorite dish was mashed potatoes, topped with noodles, topped with beef and gravy. That's a lot of starch.

I understand Elvis liked peanutbutter and banan sandwiches, but just banas on bread seems strange.
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>