Re: Redbud - Echium - can't win em all

Just beautiful, Kitty. I really liked the "Wipe your Paws" sign on the boys' house.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 8:36 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Redbud - Echium - can't win em all

Well, I can't believe it. It looks like my Redbud died. But I'm thrilled the Echium made it through, and amazingly well. It's E rubrum or E russicum, not too sure. For 2 winters I dug it up and wintered it in the garage. Last year I just told it sink or swim, and it's back - and it's going to flower for the first time! It's the first photo in this album:
http://snipurl.com/1je32
There's also a few early spring picks of a frit, azalea, bluebells, and, of course, the boys. Let me know if there's any trouble viewing.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5