Re: Frost advisory - not again!

Not sure about Auralie, but here our avg last frost date is May 15th,
but current temps are up. I have been fooled by this before, and dont
plant anything I can't move inside for the night till the weekend of
Memorial day. Current forcast shows 70-50 ranges so I will probably kick
myself for not starting the veggie garden.

I did get out in the garden for awhile yesterday and noticed that the
older plants seemed to have a harder time coping with the weather swings
than the younger ones. Thought that odd.

My Yucca filamentosa 'Golden Sword' has an issue, not sure what is
causing - leaves have blotches and ends are dieing off. anyone familiar
with this problem? Didn't see any bugs, but that doesn't mean much. I
have lost all the bottom leaves on it. It is not a big plant, so
wondering about digging up to see what I can see.... and maybe plant
deeper, cause it looks ... yucky... at the moment. thoughts?

Anyone grow Origanum laevigatum 'herrenhausen'? Seems the middle has
died off. Is this normal for this plant? Thinking of digging that thing
up also and use the outer edge to make a new plant.

Oh, and of course, the weeds didn't mind the crazy weather.... sigh.

Donna