Ground squirrel control

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Ground squirrel control
  • From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:41:09 -0700

Some time back I was griping about ground squirrels, and someone sent me
a thing from another list - a guy who had set up a high-powered hotwire
so that the ground squirrels would get electrocuted when they travelled
over the wire.  It sounded like an interesting idea and husband wants to
try it, but I can't find the message. I think we could figure it out -
but if whoever sent that to me is still around, and has the message,
could you send it again? I can't find it in the hort.net archives
either, so maybe I'm remembering wrong, but decided I would ask.

Cyndi