Re: Frost advisory - not again!

Ceres, we're right on the edge.  It's Zone 6 in lower Westchester near
Long Island Sound, and along the Hudson River, but we are a few
miles north and quite a bit higher, and we're really Zone  5.  Since
our property is on a fairly steep hill, has huge boulders, and a small
pond, there are definitely microclimates.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/08/2007 7:56:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,