Re: Back to spring bulbs

There are a lot of advantages living in a small town. Our electric company's office is in a town 24 miles north of us, and one of the workers came from about 40 miles away. They are always right on top of every emergency.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back to spring bulbs

Scary, Zem, Thank goodness it didn't start a fire.
At least the power company came promptly and
fixed things.  When something like that happened
on our road last year it took them eight hours to
get our power back on even though the downed
tree was cleared away in a couple of hours.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/08/2007 3:46:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,