Re: Ground squirrel control

Sorry I had maked/saved you for the pest problems we have around here!
Seems I loose alot of bulbs to the squirrels, Deer have even left
"appetizer" digs even though I am in town!  They have a safe block walk from
the creek at the end of the street!  Just haven't figured out how to do it
in town?  City seems to have a problem with the electrical aspects?  I
suggested doing the whole fence?  They didn't think that was a good idea
either?  Go figure!

Vera