new seeds

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: new seeds
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 21:38:13 -0500

I got a little promo - free gift thingy in the mail the other day.  I have
not seen these before. It appears to be 2 sponges with a gromet on a paper
flower.  The instructions say to Plant this Flower!  " Handmade from
recycled and biodegradable fibers and embedded with seeds, these flower
shapes will grow to Shasta Daisies and California Poppies when planted.
Has anyone tried these before?  I have seen the rolls of seeds but never
this type?  Have you tried them?