Re: I'm home

I'm sorry you're having to go through all of that, Theresa. I went through much the same with my mom, and it isn't easy.

I hope you'll do what I didn't do, and take care of yourself. You've got a long haul ahead of you.

Hugs.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I'm home

I uploaded a bunch of pics onto my yahoo site- again no captions or editing. No time. http://new.photos.yahoo.com/tchessie/album/576460762400795860

Texas was a disaster while I was gone, and I've spent a billion hours on the phone with family in the last couple of days trying to keep all from self-destructing. I'm flying down on Friday again. For now (as of the last 2 hours) things have settled significantly, but who knows what will come next. We've now got in-home care for 4-5 hrs everyday for my mom (which she fought tooth and nail, but thank god she really liked the new person who came today). Someday, I'll get back outside to garden again.

Theresa