Re: I'm home

It is very difficult...and, more depressing, is that the person is not the
same person you knew...still love them but they are different.  My Mom is
moving into more serious Alzheimer's now...she thinks she was married to
three different men but can't tell us (six children) which is our
father(s).  She was married to one and only separated during WWII and the
very few times he was out of town.

Be sure to take the advice to take care of yourself.  Family caregivers are
under a lot of stress...make time for yourself each week to get away and
enjoy.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN