Re: peony volunteers Gene

In a message dated 5/11/07 5:51:36 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> P. Molly the Witch

Kitty, do you know the story behind the peony's name?   I would expect a dk
bloom not the cream I found by doing a search.
I have tons of seedling Helleborus.   I suppose I should dig them, pot them
or replant in a protected spot.   There are so many and so thick.   Anone know
how many yrs it take to come into bloom?

 See what's free at