To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] peony volunteers Gene

In a message dated 5/11/07 5:51:36 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

P. Molly the Witch

Kitty, do you know the story behind the peony's name? I would expect a dk
bloom not the cream I found by doing a search.
I have tons of seedling Helleborus. I suppose I should dig them, pot them or replant in a protected spot. There are so many and so thick. Anone know
how many yrs it take to come into bloom?
    Ceres