From: Cersgarden@aol.com
Date: 5/11/2007 7:16:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] peony volunteers Gene

In a message dated 5/11/07 5:51:36 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> P. Molly the Witch

Kitty, do you know the story behind the peony's name?   I would expect a dk
bloom not the cream I found by doing a search.
I have tons of seedling Helleborus.   I suppose I should dig them, pot them
or replant in a protected spot.   There are so many and so thick.   Anone
how many yrs it take to come into bloom?

  See what's free at

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP9.gif]