To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] peony volunteers Gene

Hi Zem,

Them there peonies from Nebraska gotta be tough, or they just don't make it. LOL. They are kinda pretty though. Happy Mothers Day, to all of you who qualify, and to those of you that don't too. Rich lurking in Z-5

Zemuly Sanders wrote:

My Chinese peony seems to have died as a result of our freeze.  However ,
all the rest are doing very well -- especially the ones I got from Rich last
year.  They are all healthy and blooming.  As to the Hellebores,   I have
tens of dozens now.  They have almost taken over their beds.  I don't know
how long it takes them to bloom, but I would imagine it's several years. I
got the parent plants when they were very small, and they didn't bloom for
three years.
zem
Zone 7
West TN