Re: peony volunteers Gene

The H foetiditus is short lived for me, but the seedlings bloom in a couple of years. I see I also have seedings from H."lenten rose", so I'm hoping they bloom within a few years too. Thanks for the info Gene. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
I think it was Judy that sent me the seedlings back awhile ago. Dont
remember how long it took, but not long!... maybe a year or two.
Donna

I recall that someone on the list had success with Helleborus foetidus
seedlings.  Since you have so many you could try several different methods
to see what works best.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5