From: Richard Apking
Date: 5/11/2007 10:10:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] peony volunteers Gene

Hi Zem,

Them there peonies from Nebraska gotta be tough, or they just don't make
it. LOL.  They are kinda pretty though.  Happy Mothers Day, to all of
you who qualify, and to those of you that don't too.  Rich lurking in Z-5

Zemuly Sanders wrote:

>My Chinese peony seems to have died as a result of our freeze.  However ,
>all the rest are doing very well -- especially the ones I got from Rich
last
>year.  They are all healthy and blooming.  As to the Hellebores,   I have
>tens of dozens now.  They have almost taken over their beds.  I don't know
>how long it takes them to bloom, but I would imagine it's several years.  I
>got the parent plants when they were very small, and they didn't bloom for
>three years.
>zem
>Zone 7
>West TN

IMSTP9.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]