Re: I'm home

Just got to these Theresa. Very interesting countryside and buildings [and swans]. The center panel of that stained glass window is obviously the Madonna. Do you know who/what the others are?

On May 8, 2007, at 11:03 PM, Theresa W wrote:

I uploaded a bunch of pics onto my yahoo site- again no captions or editing. No time. http://new.photos.yahoo.com/tchessie/album/576460762400795860

Texas was a disaster while I was gone, and I've spent a billion hours on the phone with family in the last couple of days trying to keep all from self-destructing. I'm flying down on Friday again. For now (as of the last 2 hours) things have settled significantly, but who knows what will come next. We've now got in-home care for 4-5 hrs everyday for my mom (which she fought tooth and nail, but thank god she really liked the new person who came today). Someday, I'll get back outside to garden again.

Theresa

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
I'll say.  I can't wait to see your pictures.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I'm home
Welcome back! we look forward to pics!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:30 AM
Subject: [CHAT] I'm home

HI all- got back from Ireland last night. Great trip!! Very time-zone confused though. Napping will be required later today for sure. Plane ride from Boston through Denver was rough- guess alot of you had some nasty weather yesterday!! I'll chat more when I'm more conscious. Nice to be home. Can't wait to get outside and see what my garden is doing and how much the new grass in the backyard has filled in over the past week.

Theresa

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W