Fw: Itchmo Recall Alert 2: Evolve Dry Kitten Food Recalled

Full details:
http://www.itchmo.com/read/evolve-dry-kitten-food-recalled_20070518

For all recent recalls, go to www.itchmo.com

NEW RECALL: Evolve Dry Kitten Food Recalled
May 18th, 2007

Evolve is recalling their dry kitten food formula with the Best Used By date of September 13, 2008.

Although no date is listed on the Evolve pet food recall page, we believe this has been posted recently according to one of our tipsters. FDA does not list Evolve food at all, just their Triumph canned food brand (which was a part of a previous recall).

It's been added to our recall list. Unfortunately, it's been more than 2 months since the food was made.

Evolve's announcement says:

Evolve Kitten Food made on March 12, 2007 has now been included in [the recalled pet food] group.

As of today, 99.4% of the 27,560 lbs. of product made on March 12, 2007 (Best Used By Sep 13 08) has been accounted for and removed from sale. Currently there is 168 lbs. that has not been accounted for. The above 168 lbs. is a total of 9 units in 3# and 7# sizes.