roses

to the rose growers on the list.....

What would be your favorite climbing rose?  Of course, I would love to have it blooming all season, but .....

Seems my staple planting, a rose of sharon, double something or other
bush version rather than made into a stand, has bite the dust! I was
hoping it was just getting a late start, but after further review
tonight... it is dead. Shame, been there for 8 years and didn't give me
alot of grief.

Anyways, trying to think of what to replace it with. Thoughts range
everywhere, but a nice trellis with a climbing rose is kinda winning
out.

Suggestions.. since I am not really a rose grower....?

Donna