Re: roses

Donna, I'm not a real rose grower - deer problems, and I really think they
are more trouble than they are worth -  but I do love the really old fashioned
'New Dawn,'  I know real rose growers will look down their noses at that, but
in my experience, it is a lovely rose, extremely hardy and care-free, and just
generally reliable.  It's not a heavy bloomer, but keeps at it all summer.
sure there are new roses that have more pizzaz, but I love the old reliables.
In a message dated 05/18/2007 8:22:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,