To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 8:05 PM
Subject: [CHAT] tangelo problem

I need some advice- my minneola tangelo had lots of blooms and a significant number of little fruit starting, but now many of the fruit have dropped off or are turning yellow and looking like they'll drop. Is there anything I can do to save this situation?

I have no idea what is causing this, anybody else?

Theresa