anyone id this plant?

Anyone know what this plant/shrub/ something is? This is the description
that was sent to me- and at this hour of the morning, I don't have a
clue.....

Donna

Juanita was
wishing she had gotten a bush she saw somewhere no idea where ..... Fall
flowering bush, leaf little bigger than boxwood but is waxy and oval-ish,
had blue flower but not sure type flower but guess by description size of
silver dollar?.  OK what is it!