Re: its awfully quiet....and the struggle of next week

Theresa, you will definitely be in my prayers - as you already are.
I know this is very difficult for you, but at my age, I keep thinking
how fortunate she is to have daughters who care and are taking
charge of things.  You know what you are doing is for the best.
Be strong.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/24/2007 11:39:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,