Re: its awfully quiet....and the struggle of next week

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: its awfully quiet....and the struggle of next week
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:45:15 -0500

Oh Theresa - God bless you and your sister.  This will be a dreadful weekend
for you, I am so sorry.  And yes you ARE doing the right thing, you're a
doctor, you know that.  But it doesn't make you feel any better about having
to do it.  You will all be in my thoughts & prayers even more so.  Check in
when you can.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX