determinate

Ok, my sweet baby girl tomatoes are in the ground, growing, and now showing some flowers. I thought I would check around to see how long I'll be waiting for the first bite and over how long a period I can expect them to produce if I don't get the dastardly diseases you all were writing about. Unfortunately, some sites say this variety is determinate while others swear it is indetrminate. How does one know, other than the simple wait and see method?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5