Re: determinate

The other shoe: If they are determinate, they will probably quit producing after 3-4 weeks. If they are not, they will continue to produce until frost so long as your nighttime temps don't get above 72 or so for any extended period of time. If night temps go up and they go out of production, they should start producing again when the temps fall.