Re: anyone id this plant?

I hope we do Jim but it really does help us remember them better!  Thanks
everyone for the help!  Now I have a search mission.  We have some small
nurseries in the area to check. I like to avoid the big stores!  Well till
super sale and they have come just short of killing them, Than it is a
rescue mission? Lots of ground to fill in so will do my best.  Will let you
know what I can find.
Thanks again!
Vera
Here in the soft soaker rains!