Re: determinate

In a message dated 5/26/07 2:37:48 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> although I
> think Ceres did mention it might get 8 ft tall

Kitty, Baby Girl did not get quite as tall as my other tomatoes but I only it
grew it in my home veggie plot.   This site is now a bit to shady for
tomatoes. My off site veggie garden is full sun and they do better there.
     I am so far behind in my garden.   Will be able to put in another long
full day today.   I have been   in the basement all waking hrs working on my
granddaughters graduation quilt.   She graduated Sat.   The quilt was not quite
complete but to others it appeared so as it was hung.   Still need to do the
back art and some embellishments.   She had an openhouse luncheon from 12-3
which seem to continue until 4 and graduation ceremony was at 5.    She had
several hundred in attendance but her favorite guests were some of her kindergarten
students (every afternoon she has been a kindergarten teachers aide this past
year).   They each had special gifts for her such as a picture of themselves
for her to take to collage. She rcd 7 scholarships which will totally cover
her expenses.   Her class had 3 valedictorians (4. gpa) and she was 5th in her
class but rcd the most scholarships.
     Zem, my Vitex is finally starting to leaf out but very slowly.
     Kitty, I lost all my Clifford Moor Silene.   Did yours survive?
Several of my roses are just starting to leaf out and are coming from the root as
they are not grafted.
     Happy Birthday to you all who have celebrated recently.
     I am on a garden tour June 15 so the pressure is on.
          Enjoy the day!       Ceres