Re: its awfully quiet....and the struggle of next week

Theresa, I know what a difficult job you have.        You have my sympathy.
The move will be difficult and it will haunt you daily.   Just know it is
best for her.
     We have made that decision for both my husbands mother and my father in
the past.   Fortunately, my father was the first to make note he was to much
for my mother to deal with but he was not happy in the home.
     I have 2 SILs who will probably be making a move in the near future.
Not a pleasant thought.

 See what's free at