Re: Farmer's Market dilemma

Chris, have you been a vender for a market?   About 12 yrs ago I and a friend
that also worked at the greenhouse decided we would do farmers market with
plants we had divided out of our gardens, from cuttings and started from seed.
We went the first day paying only $5 for one time, my husband setup our
canvas shelter, we loaded and unloaded our plants and arranged them attractvely and
waited for customers.   I thought I was having a garage sale which I have
vowed I would never do again in my life.   We sold a fair amount of plants, take
down the shelter & loaded it and then loaded and unloaded the plants again.
At that point we decided farmers market was not for   us however we did not
have the objective that you have.   We thought it would be fun. Not.

 See what's free at