RE: OT Turtle Photos

Congratulations.  What fun.  We have seen this done when staying at
Litchfield, Kiawa, and Pawleys and helped the hatching turtles get down to
the sea, protecting them from the crabs and gulls.  And, helped to move
nests.  At least, two dangers were omitted from their journey.  It is
surprising how few make it to adulthood.  The sharks love to get them as
they go to shore to lay eggs.

I love Hunting Island State Park and Brookgreen Gardens...long time
favorites.  We just returned from visiting with relatives...stayed at
Edisto Beach.  The fishing was non-existent...surprisingly, even in the
marshes.  One day, we had a lot of smoke from the GA/FL fires.

Hopefully