Re: I survived!

Oh, Theresa, that's great news! Sometimes things do work out -- even when we least expect them.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa -yhoo" <tchessie@yahoo.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:21 AM
Subject: [CHAT] I survived!

Hi all-

Well, yesterday is finally over.  My mother is in the
Alzheimer's facility.  She was upset, but no where
near as bad as I thought it was going to be.  She did
actually come out of her room last night, and when I
stopped by this morning to attach the missing piece of
her birdfeeder, she was up, fed, dressed and making a
puzzle with a couple of other ladies.  The
groundskeeper seems to have adopted my mother and
asked if she would help him fill all the bird feeders
(her's included).  So I stayed only briefly, said
goodbye and off she went.  Yeah!  She was a bit teary
when she saw me this morning, but kept it together and
seemed pretty much ok.  Huge relief!
Thanks all for your support and prayers.  Once I get
about 48 hours of restful sleep I might actually be a
normal person again (or at least as normal as i get).

Theresa