RE: I survived!

Hope all continues to go okay Theresa, you are doing the right thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa -yhoo
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:22 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] I survived!

Hi all-

Well, yesterday is finally over.  My mother is in the Alzheimer's
facility.  She was upset, but no where near as bad as I thought it was
going to be.  She did actually come out of her room last night, and when
I stopped by this morning to attach the missing piece of her birdfeeder,
she was up, fed, dressed and making a puzzle with a couple of other
ladies.  The groundskeeper seems to have adopted my mother and asked if
she would help him fill all the bird feeders (her's included).  So I
stayed only briefly, said goodbye and off she went.  Yeah!  She was a
bit teary when she saw me this morning, but kept it together and seemed
pretty much ok.  Huge relief!
Thanks all for your support and prayers.  Once I get about 48 hours of
restful sleep I might actually be a normal person again (or at least as
normal as i get).