Re: I survived!

SO glad it went well, Theresa. Family pictures do help. We got an electronic picture frame for my mom in law for Christmas & she loves it. Big hit with her friends at the assisted living center. Just saw Costco has some in again. About 180 dollars. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie Holmes" <holmesbm@usit.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:53 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] I survived!

Wonderful.  So glad this first big step went well.  It sounds like a good
place...lots of activities and supportive staff.  You made the right
decision...it is just so hard and doesn't get easier. The thing that helps
is knowing she is in a good, safe place.  My Dad loved his
birdfeeders...those little things help.  If you haven't already, you and
your sisters might also make sure she has family pictures on her wall...it
will help her remember.