OT: Fat cat

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: OT: Fat cat
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:12:15 -0700

Just remembered something I meant to ask, I hope the non-cat owners can
stand another round of cat chat. For those of you with multiple cats -
what's your feeding strategy? One of the kittens we took in last summer
(now 9 months old) is eating herself into obesity. I've always left dry
food out free choice and never had a problem until now; how do I keep
her from hogging it all but still make sure the other 3 get what they