From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: Fat cat

Can you feed the wolf in a separate room? The neurotic behavior is
likely the result of being abandoned and hungry; it may outgrow it or
it may not. I'd be tempted to give it snacks, like greenies, once in
awhile to try to convince it there will always be enough to eat.

On May 1, 2008, at 10:26 AM, <sundrops@earthlink.net>
<sundrops@earthlink.net
 > wrote:

> Cyndi, good question.  My older cat Gemma is my Fat Cat.  She eats
> the outdoor cat food and the indoor cat food.  Not so bad in the
> summer as everyone is on "lite" food, but in the winter I give the
> outdoor cats regular food so they can be more protected against the
> cold, and Gemma scarfs it down.  I have no remedy, although at times
> when I've thought the indoor cats were eating too much, I have at
> least taken the food up at night.
> --Barb Tandy, Grass Valley -- cool and breezy here
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC
> 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>

Island Jim
Willamette Valley