From: DP [mailto: pulis@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:06:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Amazing what 2 weekends  in the garden makes!

Oh my! That goes to show you what I know about modern Iowa. I remember
Original Message ----- <br>From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:38
PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Amazing what 2 weekends in the garden
grandbaby to get up<br>> and going, lunches packed, and out the door on
time to get to work by 8<br>> a.m.: it's a dead run in the a.m. to get
it all done and stay on<br>> schedule. Our University's parking system
really stinks...we have<br>> outlying lots that most employees (i.e.
everone but the MD's and high<br>> level administrators) are required to
park in and the closer the lot is<br>> to the hospital to the more
expensive it becomes to park there. So even<br>> though with my
seniority I qualify for a very close parking spot, I am<br>> quite sure
it is not worth $900 a

year. And by the time I drop the baby<br>> off at daycare and get to the
outlying lot to catch a bus, it's usually<br>> 7:30, takes 15 minutes to
get here on the bus and another 10 to walk to<br>> the other end of the
hospital where I work...it's a huge research and<br>> teaching
hospital...the largest university owned hospital in the world.<br>> I'm
usually just on
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>