From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 03:26:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Amazing what 2 weekends  in the garden makes!

hum.... some of us girls are thinking of going to the Amana Colonies
in<br>the fall this year. I believe we are planning on staying in
<mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:<br> If anyone ever comes this way, give
me<br>a heads up and I'll send you some links to some really cool places

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com