From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:36 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] pine trees/bamboo

I ordered some bamboo from Forest Farm yesterday, Fargesia rufa "Green
Panda", Phyllostachys dulcis (will live in a pot), also  Magnolia Sieboldii,

Cornus Rosabella, C. varigata (shrub),  blueberries- Northcountry & red
huckleberry.
The Yews are all in. I hope to plant the Kinnickinnick, the other
blueberries and some annuals soon. Ed built up the west side & wants to fill

in behind the railroad ties. I'm not anxious to get small stuff in until
he's done walking & hauling over it. When the Forest Farm order gets here,
I'll have to get busy.
Today I went to the Renn Fair in Moscow Idaho & ran into my brother. He was
demonstrating arrowhead knapping & helping anyone who wanted to try one. I
found a pretty piece of green chert, but found it takes more hand strength
than I have. He was really good with the little kids.
Judy B z6 Idaho.
beautiful sunny day, got a little sunburn on my nose