From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 05:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Amazing what 2 weekends  in the garden makes!

I will contact you off list when we have more set plans. Hopefully
it<br>will work out that we can get together. We haven't decided if we
<mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:<br> Donna: Coralville is the "bedroom
community" to Iowa City...basically<br>one and the same place. You will
love the Amana Colonies...one of my<br>favorite places ever! Want to
meet up if you have the time?...I would<br>love to meet
of this world!<br><br>--- On Fri 05/02, Donna < gossiper@sbcglobal.net >
wrote:<br>From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 03:26:08 -0700
(PDT)<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Amazing what 2 weekends in the garden
makes!<br><br>hum.... some of us girls are thinking of going to the
Amana Colonies<br>in<br>the fall this year. I believe we

are planning on staying in<br>Coralville<br>which is in the same area
this way, give<br>me<br>a heads up and I'll send you some links to some
really cool
this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the<br>message<br>text
UNSUBSCRIBE
Excite! -