Re: I'm Here!

Have fun. It will be a lot of work and joy. When we bought this place it was such a kick just to see what was there & to rip out the junk. We went from a sunny wide open 2 acre yard & veggie garden shared with the inlaws, to lots of trees, shrubs & flower beds enclosing a fairly private 1/2 acre shady lawn. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:35 PM
Subject: [CHAT] I'm Here!

Hi all-I'm officially in the new house. Moved over the weekend and planted my first plants tonight. It was a chore!!!! There is something under the soil that feels like concrete. I think someone put something down to try and keep the running bamboo in check-didn't work of course but now there are only certain places I can plant. I have a lot of work ahead of me clearing out. I'm thinking of hiring someone to help me. Wow is there a lot! SO, anyway I'm happy and excited and wish I could spend all my time outside as it's gorgeous here these days. However, I have to get the inside into some sort of order as well. My mother is coming this weekend!
----- Original Message ----- From: "DP" <pulis@mindspring.com>