From: Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Friday, May 9, 2008 10:39:26 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] AHS webinar

Jesse,
When
did you get to do this?  Here is a list of the webinars for this year
from
AHS:
a.. March 20. Native Ferns, Moss, and Grasses by William Cullina,
director
of horticultural research for the New England Wild Flower Society.
a.. May 8. New and Unused Woody Plants for American Gardens by Dan Hinkley,
plantsman and former owner of Heronswood Nursery. Registration now open.

a..
July 8. Designing with Color and Texture for Visionary Effects by garden
designer and author Tracy DiSabato-Aust. Registration will open June 10.

a..
October 16. Design and Plants for Woodland Gardens by author and
plantsman C.
Colston Burrell. Registration will open in September