Re: back to gardening....

My problem: DH (bless his little plant ignorant heart) bought me a
potted gardenia for Mother's Day. Trouble is, it is not hardy here, so
I must grow it in a pot. My previous experience with this plant was
not auspicious, so I would welcome any advice as to getting it to
survive and rebloom as a houseplant. (Or is euthanasia a solution?)

Cathy, west central IL, z5b