From:
james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday,
May 9, 2008 3:40:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] AHS webinar

They seem to be
available only when live. I missed the one Tricia saw
and couldn't get it
later. I think they ought to be available at any
time, like a YouTube file,
but AHS has always been somewhat behind the
curve... if you remember the
early days of this group.

On May 9, 2008, at 1:26 PM, Sheri Ann Richerson
wrote:

> I let my membership expire too. Are the webinars available all the
> time or
> only when they are live?
>
> Thanks,
> Sheri
>
> Sheri Ann
Richerson - Author of Magical Gardens and Perspective
> Visions:
> Enigmatic
Masterpieces!

> Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed
plant-a-holic!

> Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'