To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] back to gardening....

What scared me was that on the instructions included with the plant, it said "requires even temperatures of no more than 62 degrees to set blossoms". Of course, they are set for this year, but there is no way I can maintain those conditions in succeeding years. Hope springs eternal...
Cathy, west central IL, z5b