funky plants are blooming...

Hi all- I have a couple of plants blooming for the first time. One in an indoor plant that ha a really intersting blossom. I thought it was in full bloom a couple days ago, but nope, tonight I came home to find that out popped a second part of the bloom. I took pics and will post tomorrow. Also, my spice bush is blooming, and....something else. Clearly I'm tired, it has been a VERY long day. Mom in TX having a whole new batch of problems, finally resolved to antipsychotics starting this AM. Sucks, but necessary, nothing else is helping.
Pics of the plants to follow soon.