Re: funky plants are blooming...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: funky plants are blooming...
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 09:00:35 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jbjOZRGAGEEZ1VIWfP4AOfUIjL/ifc4GK4oIW//Nsnw=; b=N0rEurdR/u99QfkOv6yAC0ai1taTSDlf4fs6C3loP8IDaJO3lObVTx1EuL5mwUoVUcDBNNN4dugSh1RUbNCuTFvAZuNSfhapPKr7x75vQ4emnL+ibzEEdxmcyS1VQCkf5I/ysQzQFWdcatxaubKHbe+njXI6vBzF6lJYRlwIv3I=

Can't wait to see pics.  Sorry about your mom though.  Alzheimers is a most
unkind ailment I'm afraid.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX