To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Spicebush

Lindera benzoin is the one I am talking about. The berries can be used in
place of allspice and it is a native here I believe.

Sheri

Sheri Ann Richerson - Author of Magical Gardens and Perspective Visions:
Enigmatic Masterpieces!

Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed plant-a-holic!

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!