Re: Fwd: growing gardenias indoors

Cathy - I was right, she just sprayed it down w/ water to clean it off
because it would get dusty in the house.  She also did selective pruning
here and there to keep it from just going nuts.
It had a very nice shape even when it got big.  She would prune after
blooming of course.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX